Monday 18 August 2014

Miracles Do Happen - Monthly Blogger

Welcome to The Bible For Women! 
I would just like to say a huge thank you to every one reading this and especially all the new followers from Indonesia, Brazil, America, South Africa,Portugal, Philippines, Italy And so many more amazing places! 
The website is impacting people worldwide... Yes you heard me... WORLDWIDE! 

Also Check out the news page as I will be sharing some awesome news very soon! 

Now I welcome back Brittany Nicole - Monthly Guest blogger on The Bible For Women - blog - site. Enjoy her amazing blog...










So I'm not an expert on miracles. Let me start with that. I've struggled with severe leg pain that has progressed over the years. The doctors can't even diagnose me because they’re clueless to what's causing it. It has made it difficult to sit longer than 30 minutes, and on some days even difficult to walk or stand. I've prayed, cried, and prayed some more, asking for a miracle. I KNOW God can heal me, but it's apparently not in his plan at this moment in time. 

So I can say, miracles don't happen when we want or expect them to. But they DO happen.

Almost 5 years ago I went through a depression. I didn't know it at the time, but looking back, it was definitely a stage of depression. I then became suicidal. I didn't express my sadness, anger or feelings to anyone. I dealt with it myself. And the fact I'm alive after that, is a miracle in itself.

But the miracle that happened to me might not be seen to some as a miracle but I know it was.... The day after I planned on committing suicide (and obviously didn't go through with it) I was at school, walking down the hall to class. I prayed for this person who was causing a lot of my anxiety and etc., to not be there. I prayed for this student to just not be at school so I could have one day of peace. That's all I wanted. 

I get to class, literally 15 seconds after saying this prayer, and the student isn't there.... That student didn't come back to school for the rest of the year. 

God knew my prayer before I even said it. 

That was a miracle, because I needed to see a change in my life. I needed proof God heard me and was real. I needed to see that for myself and God showed me. 

I've seen other miracles happen. I saw my aunt who couldn't breath without an oxygen tube, BREATHE for over an hour without it! She didn't realize her tank was turned off, and she was breathing like normal without it. NORMALLY, not having her tank turned on would have killed her, but God provided a miracle that day (actually on multiple occasions that happened!)

So you see, miracles do happen. They might not be "news worthy" in societies eyes, but let me tell you, anything that God is involved in IS "News Worthy"! Just being alive is a miracle in itself. Think about that. Your beating heart is a miracle. God shows he's here with us by providing even the smallest miracles.

Sure, maybe your prayer for a good grade wasn't answered. Maybe your car broke down. Maybe your medical test came back with bad results. Maybe someone dear to your heart passed away. 

Don't turn away from God and say miracles don't happen, because that miracle that you wanted to happen, wasn't a part of Gods amazing plan, or it would have happened. 

God has planned miracles, and we sometimes can't predict them. But that's how it works, and that's just where our faith and trust in God comes in. 

Miracles happen every day, and sometimes we just have to open our eyes to really see them. 



Thank you for reading this blog! I hope you enjoyed hearing from a member of The Bible For Women's Team. 
You'll be hearing a lot more of her shortly. 
Sharing some awesome news soon. Stay Tuned.
Thank you & God Bless 
Love Jessica Louise & Brittany Nicole 
Xoxo 

Email me on jessica@bibleforwomen.co.uk with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment